The INRatio2 monitor represents the latest from HemoSense in PT/INR testing at the Point of Care. The INRatio brand is the #1 selling PT/INR point of care monitor for 5 years in a row (according to HPIS data 2005-2009). INRatio2 allows you to obtain a Prothrombin Time (PT) and International Normalized Ratio (INR) result using 1 drop of blood from a fingerstick.
The INRatio2 system reduces the headache of oral anticoagulation management, is CLIA waived, and is easy to use.
In addition to INRatio’s existing benefits…
* 2 channel On Board Quality Control runs on every test
* No need for external liquid quality control or extra strips
* No need for separate device to check electronic controls
* Test Strips do not require refrigeration
* Test Strips are individually wrapped
* Small one drop (15µL) sample size
…The INRatio2 also has these great NEW features!
* Test results in under 1 minute
* Single button operation
* 1 step auto turn-on with strip insertion
* Larger LCD screen and easy to read digits
* Simplified, icon based interface
* All kits include a complimentary carrying case
* Universal Power Supply included
* Wider test strip area for easier sample application
* Backwards compatible with INRatio Test Strips
* 33% smaller than INRatio