What is the Tosoh 360?
- The Tosoh 360 is an automated enzyme immunoassay analyzer that is compact, efficient, reliable, and extremely user friendly. With features like throughput of up to 36 results per hour, random access, and a compactness of 16 inches by 21 inches, the Tosoh 360 is very user friendly.
- Weighing a mere 61 pounds, the Tosoh 360 is a great option for hospitals, cardiac units, specialty units, and physician office laboratories. You might even consider purchasing the Tosoh 360 as a replacement for larger immunoassay analyzers from Tosoh. But note that the Tosoh 360 is an automated immunoassay analyzer with its own unique set of features.
Features of the Tosoh 360
- The icon-driven touchscreen is considered intuitively simple to use right out of the box by physicians and lab technicians alike. Sample progress and assay performance can be checked in real time with the Tosoh 360’s assay monitoring. The Tosoh 360 can be linked up with any LIS system, and sample IDs are manually programmable.
- That comes in handy when you’re analyzing specimens without a barcode. Another wonderful feature of the Tosoh 360 is that you can save as many as 300 assay results thanks to Tosoh 360’s onboard memory. You can get your first result in as little as twenty minutes and print patient results right away so that nobody is kept waiting. That puts your clinic at a competitive advantage.
- You can also avoid manual worklist entry thanks to Tosoh 360’s barcode sample ID, which provides you with extremely accurate patient identification. The carousel on the Tosoh 360 that holds all of these samples can hold samples from more than two dozen patients at a time. The operator of the Tosoh 360 can load primary and sample cups directly onto the system without any problems.
- You can add samples at any time during the assay process without interrupting the processing of your samples. The Tosoh 360 comes with easy reagent access too. You can now conveniently access everything from a removable reagent tray and use reagent level sensors to find out which reagents are low. Sometimes waste needs to be removed, and the Tosoh 360’s sensors will enable you to know when it’s time to do that.
- The unit dose test cup doesn’t require any internal refrigeration. The nice thing about using the Tosoh 360 is that there’s no mixing or measuring requiring prior. The reagents used with the Tosoh 360 also have a shelf life of one year from that date that the reagents were manufactured. With a 90-day calibration curve stability for the vast majority of assays generated with the Tosoh 360, you’re going to wind up saving both time and energy.
- You’ll also benefit from a complete test menu that runs the gamut from cardiac, tumor, and thyroid through reproductive, metabolic, and anemia. The compact size of the Tosoh 360 coupled with the fact that you’re getting a fully automated device that’s lightweight and easy to use make the Tosoh 360 a must-have device for clinical and lab assays.
- The average incubation time for most assays is around 10 minutes, and the single unitized cups that the Tosoh 360 uses require no measuring or pre-mixing. That saves a lot of hassle. In addition, the Tosoh 360 can do four tests per sample and has a capacity of 25 samples. As a fluorescence enzyme immunoassay analyzer that’s hard to beat.
- Reaction time for antigen antibody reactions is ten minutes. The Tosoh 360 runs at 240 volts, 50/60 Hz, and works best with a temperature of 15-30 degrees celsius. The Tosoh 360’s fixed probe with clot detection function is another handy feature.